Thursday, January 28, 2010

Steamboat Here I Come

I am off for a relaxing and fun weekend in Steamboat Springs, CO with Chris and a few other friends. I made some delicious red velvet cupcakes to bring up… and of course the car is getting packed with wine, beer, snow gear, and warm winter boots and coats.
We have some snowshoeing and hot spring adventures planned… as well as delicious dinners, hot tubing, drinking by the fireplace, hitting the bars and exploring.
We rented a nicely equipped condo slope side. Unfortunately, I am waiting to ski until next year… so that I don’t fall and break my leg and have to wear a cast and use crutches at my wedding. I think it is the best decision.
I can’t wait to enjoy a latte and walk around town… (and maybe do a little shopping)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin