Friday, August 06, 2010

Jaclyn & Chris Wedding: Part 1

It has taken me a while to get to posting these photos.  Here is round one of our wedding pics.  We got married at Mary's Lake Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado on June 19, 2010.  It was a gorgeous mountain fresh day with lots of love, tears of joy and sugar-coated sweetness. I could not have asked for anything more.
Succulent centerpieces were made by Ellen Cara Boulder. My dress is San Patrick.
The food was delicious... brie with raspberry sauce.
Hair piece from Handle & Spout.  I had three separate flower pins made from different fabrics, like organza and tulle.
My lovely bridesmaids wore J.Crew and added some style with their own necklace choices.  The ceremony took place in the forever garden above the lodge.
Flowers also from Ellen Cara.  Candy take-away bags made my me with love and lots of ink.
My oldest sister Kate married us, with my two other sisters are maid of honor and extra special bridesmaid.  
Mary's Lake Lodge, complete the Elk... the mother of the bride... and the ring bearer sporting shades for Gap Kids.
Guys suits are Calvin Klein.  We had a stunning view of the lake and mountains during the ceremony.
Bride and groom bird cupcake topper made by me on top of carrot cupcakes from Tee & Cakes.  The reception was held inside the grand room at the lodge with stunning hardwood floors and beamed ceiling.  Table names are places we love from around Colorado.
The dessert table was a hit with the adorable flower girls. Their dresses also from J.Crew.
My bold blue shoes are Kenneth Cole and initial fireplace display handmade by me with some paint and peacock feathers.
Mmmm... boston cream cupcakes.  Bridal party consisted of wonderful friends from high school, college and Colorado.  We are so blessed.
All photos from Jenna Rice Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin