Monday, August 30, 2010

Blog Love: Taylor Takes a Taste

I just found an amazingly great blog today.  It's called Taylor Takes a Taste and features some really stunning food and travel photography. What I love most is that Taylor is a UW-Madison alumni (just like myself), loves cupcakes and sweets, and has also traveled to Colorado and stopped at some great places out here.  I love his style and his pictures will make your mouth water. Please check it out!
Below are some classic Madtown images.  I love them and they made me want to be back in Madison, sipping a beer on the Terrace right now.


The Terrace.  Need I say more?
Fried cheese curds... a Wisconsin staple.
Badger donuts from Greenbush bakery.
Best farmer's market ever.
The Great Dane, classic brew pub with excellent food and friends.
Puffed deliciousness.
Brats.  Memories of the Final Four.
Summer on the Terrace isn't complete without a pitcher of beer.
Wisconsin doesn't kid around with their milkshakes.
More farmer's market for good measure.
A birthday is not complete without a stop for your free beer at the Nitty Gritty.
And then there is Hawk's... best bar ever 2003.
 Thanks Taylor for bringing back the college memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin