Monday, January 18, 2010

My Wedding Colors Found on Etsy

Found these great items in my last etsy day of searching. All would be great with my wedding colors and theme.

How cute is this dress? And it is the perfect shade of chartreuse. Probably too much pattern for the flower girls… but I love it.
{wolf and willow}

This yarn looks good enough to eat. Love the color and how it changes slightly throughout.Maybe you mom would like to use this to knit something for the big day?
{yummy yarn}
I adore this bag. It is at the top of my list for wedding day bag options.
{emma gordon london}

Cute as a button envelope seals in my colors. I almost bought these the other day. Maybe they would be best for the thank you card envelopes? Hmmm…
{kis for calligraphy}

These hair pieces might be just what the bridesmaids need.
{moll usa}
I am not sure where I would use these, but I adore them. Of course… my recent love for bird art only adds to my obsession.
{price design uk}

I might have to buy this. I could frame it and put it on the sign-in or place card table for all to see.
{hijirik}


Another possibility for hair accessories. These would be great for my one blonde maid.
{pretty peacock shop}

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin