a wedding shower can be anything that fits the brides style… a classic lunch with party games at the maid-of-honor’s home, a picnic in a park, a winery tour, a grill-out on the beach, or even a weekend getaway.
lots of brides are choosing to have destination bridal showers. it's a good way to have all the important women in your life (from all over the county or the world) get together for a great weekend.
some great locations:
- sightseeing and spa-going in san francisico, ca
- skiing, and relaxing in front of a huge stone fireplace in vail, co
- sun bathing and sipping margaritas in fort lauderdale, fl
- enjoying a morning latte and sailing in newport, ri
- strolling the lakefront and bar-hopping in chicago, il
- gambling and dancing the night away in las vegas, nv
- hiking and catching some live music in portland, or
- cruising around the lake and camping in whitefish, mt